Language and Pant0m's ruleset

Discussion in 'LnS English Forum' started by HankPiano, Apr 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HankPiano

HankPiano Registered Member

I read about Phant0m's ruleset and I think it's a good idea to install it. I'm living in Holland, had Look'n'Stop translated in Dutch, so my question is if I can install Phant0m's ruleset in this Dutch version of Look'n'Stop or do I have to change it in English?

Sorry when this question has been asked earlier, I used the search but couldn't find anything.

EDIT: Well, I've been looking further and found the MntOlympus forum where Phant0m himself answered already my question. Didn't know this forum.....may be this post could be removed by a moderator?

Last edited: Apr 11, 2008
  2. Frederic

Frederic LnS Developer

Hi HankPiano,

I answer anyway, it may help other users here.

To use a ruleset there is no need to come back to the default language of the program (English in your case). There is no link between the language used in a ruleset and the language you have selected in the plugin.

There is a small link when using the default ruleset name: "StandardRulesSet.rls", because this name is part of the translated strings.
    But this string is used only in few cases (the very first time the application is used, or if the registry key containing the current ruleset filename no longer exists). So not a problem in your case.

Regards,

Frederic

3. HankPiano

HankPiano Registered Member

Thanks, Frederic :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.