LangaList? Comodo?

Discussion in 'other firewalls' started by dadkins, Sep 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yankinNcrankin

yankinNcrankin Registered Member

Well I'm a happy camper with Comodo P Firewall. I admit I was very skeptical in the begining as I dont know anything about business and how things work with money and all that.
    I guess any program installed on your computer has the potential to misbehave especially if that was its Ulterior design. I guess time will tell, as that saying goes "keep your friends close, and your enemies closer".I'am a Security freak, Gaming maniac, and a to go where no one has browsed B4. Never had any problems with Comodo yet as my other programs have never complained about any misbehaving, but as in life you got to test the waters if you really wanna know, in some cases thats a risk some are willing to take. For all I know the different OSs' that exsist could already be rigged for security and privacy breaching, Ahem...........:D

2. twl845

twl845 Registered Member

After a few years with a well known firewall, I finally had enough and installed Comodo firewall after a month of reading everything I could find to make sure it wasn't going to be too complicated for this idiot. All my concerns were gone after installation. It's great! Nice interface. Just about fully automatic if you want it that way, or you can configure it as manually as you like. No bugs. My computer runs faster, boots up and closes down faster, and my Eset NOD32 AV likes it.

3. gevin

gevin Registered Member

LangaList? Comodo? LOL

This is the problem with these people don't read the thread in this forums before posting. if you are new to system security like me, welcome, the are lot of good reviews/info here. if you are been paid to "condemn" some product, do read too before you post a stupid comment, because you come to wrong place, as we are all wise enough to see what is REAL good product! Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.