Kudos to Wilder (and Pieter)

Discussion in 'Forum Related Discussions' started by jrb, May 31, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jrb

jrb Registered Member

I just wanted to say:

This site is the best!​

Well, if this is the wrong forum for kudos, deleteth away, ye most noble and respected admin ('xcuse me), but I've been offered "advice" from several different places on the net on how to get rid of my 'delicious worms' to no avail.

Within four or five posts, Pieter explained in clear, concise language what to do to restore my system to A-OK. The other sites said, "Here's what ya need to do. Yeah. Here's the real deal. Yep. This will 'fix you up.' Just do this, that and, umm, maybe try ... ummm."

Three weeks later, I'm still on the prowl trying to find a fix. I had even consulted the search engines of Symantec, Mcafee and some other biggie virus-buster website (drawing a blank right now) with the exact names of the ugly programs affecting my computer (sxe.tmp, officeXP.exe, cOOL.exe and patch.exe) only to retrieve the following result: Sorry! No matches found. If you think you've reached this number in error, please hang up and dial your operator. Message 3-er-sorry. (Ahh, maybe I just didn't know how to search those sites. But this site knew what I was talking about).

"We have come this far, always believing that justice will somehow prevail."

Yeppers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.