KIS on sale at Future Shop(Canada)

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by snowbound, Sep 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baz_kasp

Baz_kasp Registered Member

If a key was purchased from the eStore and the user can prove their key was genuinely purchased a replacement will always be issued. However in most cases when people say they have bought from the eStore and have been blacklisted it is not the case...

Also keys can become blacklisted if they are shared amongst friends (KL know exactly how many times a key has been used)... or if the computer date was set incorrectly before activation/and or changed afterwards...in which case support will reissue a new key obviously.

Whilst waiting for support activate the 30 day trial to keep yourself protected...

2. zfactor

zfactor Registered Member

this was A BOXED version bought at best buy off the shelf. he has a home desktop and a office pc. no they are not both in the same house but both are his. he has not even used all three yet. he did contact them and now today 4 days this makes has recieved no response this was not bought online or was not a estore etc purchase. as said in the thread i posted others have said the same thing. imo not cool no offense but he is a close freind of the family and i saw the box and receipt from best buy with my own eyes

please note im not at all knocking the product itself i actually like kis myself.

3. Baz_kasp

I understand, I'm just saying if he has the box etc then there is no question, the key will be reissued.

4. zfactor

i dont doubt that but 4 days to respond to this is not good at all... he sent 2 emails one the day it happend and one the next day since he did not hear back and still nothing so now he will try to call but it should not be so hard to get this done imo

5. Baz_kasp

6. zfactor

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.