KeyScrambler causing a problem

Discussion in 'privacy technology' started by Nikilet, Oct 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nikilet

Nikilet Registered Member

The tab key quit working in Windows Mail. I tested it in my browser and in OpenOffice and it works fine, but will not work in Windows Mail. I've been Googling and trying to find an answer. Just now KeyScrambler froze for some reason. As soon as it did that, the tab key started to work. After I restarted Windows Mail, KeyScrambler was again active and now the tab key doesn't work again. So this problem with the tab key has to be related to KeyScrambler.

Help please!:(

2. JRViejo

JRViejo Super Moderator

Moved Thread to this Forum For More Exposure.

3. Are you using the premium version? It may not support WM.

4. Nikilet

I'm using the Professional version. I asked the company before I purchased and they assured me it does support WM. It automatically opens when in WM, so I don't know how I would stop it from doing so.

5. Hmmm strange, run a scan of Malwarebytes just to be sure. Otherwise it's an error with Keyscrambler itself or MS has in built code that blocks KS from running for what ever reason.

6. Nikilet

I've already done that. Have Malwarebytes scheduled to scan every day. Same with Avast.

7. Must be an error in KS.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.