Keys for All TDS Programs... Anyway to get them before Tuesday?

Discussion in 'Trojan Defence Suite' started by nughaud, Apr 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nughaud

nughaud Registered Member

Thought maybe someone would be able to either send the keys I purchased or get in touch with someone I could. Waiting until Tuesday is pretty long considering the payment has been made.

Thanks

2. CrazyM

CrazyM Firewall Expert

Hi nughaud...

...and welcome to Wilders.

Unless they have changed how they work, you will likely have to wait til after the long weekend.

Regards,

CrazyM

3. nughaud

nughaud Registered Member

It seems that might happen... :doubt: that's why I thought I would ask... I see they have some personal who post here quite often.. Not understanding why the long wait though.

Thanks for the reply

4. FanJ

FanJ Guest

Hi Nughaud,

I'm really sorry that you might have to wait some more days.
    The DiamondCS-team is having a well deserved long weekend off. I'm sure that, after they come back at Tuesday, they will make your keys and send them to you.

5. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Hi Nughaud,
    welcome to the DCS family too. People do post, team crew and dedicated users, but for reasons of privacy and security only very few of the DCS people themselves have access to your data and generating special personal keys for you.
    One good point is the time difference, which can spare you over 14 hours.
    But with your TDS updated you are protected already, which will increase with the possibilities once registered. We'll keep a place for you in the DCS forums too!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.