Keylogging avoidance free with this

Discussion in 'privacy technology' started by StevieO, Dec 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StevieO

StevieO Registered Member

2. lucas1985

lucas1985 Retired Moderator

3. StevieO

StevieO Registered Member

Hi, interesting link thanks, but i don't see the relevance to the general securer logins that are possible with Neo's SafeKeys.

StevieO

4. WilliamP

WilliamP Registered Member

That article seems to show that the bad boys can put a trojan on the bank that can decipher the coded keys. I could be wrong.

5. spindoctor

spindoctor Registered Member

I like it too. I tested it myself against a few keystroke loggers a while back and none of the keyloggers could log anything while I was using Neo's Safekeys. It works far better than the built-in Windows On Screen Keyboard, which was logged.

Though some keyloggers can be set to capture screenshots at every mouse click, so maybe combined with Snoopfree you would have a more well rounded protection plan. That is if your going the free route. :)

But there's still hardware loggers.

6. Sam Miller

Sam Miller Registered Member

It will work for surfers, but it will not prevent from local keylogging. But to protect yourself agains local keylogging, you should make sure that no data can get from you computer without your permission (so use firewall). Also, make sure than most keyloggers will not work (just install some antivirus)

7. Genady Prishnikov

Genady Prishnikov Registered Member

Sam, You mentioned this in another thread. FYI, Anti-virus solutions are notoriously bad at picking up on keyloggers. Advising an AV as the answer to keyloggers is bad advice.

8. Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate Registered Member

Windows OSK is not meant for security, using it even in hover mode has the same end effect as pressing the keyboard , so any keylogger can get it!!

Neo Safekey is better. But nothing is fool proof!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.