Keylogger scanner/Anti-Keylogger

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by LukaszJ, Jan 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LukaszJ

LukaszJ Registered Member

Hey

Could anyone recommed some anti-keylogger/scanner software ? Better safe than sorry :/.

Thanks

2. spindoctor

spindoctor Registered Member

A combination of Snoopfree and one or more of the popular free rootkit scanners like F-secure's Blacklight beta, RootkitRevealer or BitDefender's Rootkit Uncover would be a free and relatively easy to use combination for finding a fairly wide variety of keyloggers.

3. LukaszJ

LukaszJ Registered Member

Thanks mate.

4. TECHWG

TECHWG Guest

Snoopfree has been out of the loop for a while now. I attempted to help the developer long ago, but his wife bore a baby and had no time. Its ok and not bad but had some BSOD issues that were not resolved. I would suggest perhaps some HIPS softwares like ProSecurity and SSM, because they contain the main things you need to prevent keyloggers. You can run dedicated antikeylogger techno but you must considder if the resources are worth the result.

I would suggest AntiKeylogger Elite as this product is made by the creator of ProSecurity, and i put alot of input on this ake product to help it from usermode protection to kernel and screenshot protection etc. I would recomend ****

:thumb:

5. Thankful

Thankful Savings Monitor

Snoopfree is a nice product. However, it does not detect Martin's Keylogger.
    I would recomend BoClean.

6. Rivalen

Rivalen Registered Member

Didnt Cyberhawk score 8 out of 8 in Gizmos keylogger test? Including Martins? If I remember right Antivir does well against keyloggers also.

Best Regards

7. TNT

TNT Registered Member

Snoopfree detects a lot of keyloggers, but not all of them. Since it's not a signature-based programs, some keyloggers that use different techniques than keyboard hooks/filters, "unowned window" reading, etc, are not detected. BUT, SnoopFree detects a lot of actual "in the wild" keyloggers, and unless it causes a conflict is a more than worthy addition to signature-based keylogger detection like BOClean: they just complement each other.

8. rdsu

rdsu Registered Member

What BOClean say about the Martin's Keylogger?

9. JerryM

JerryM Registered Member

AVG Anti spyware, and a-squared also detect keyloggers. I use Snoopfree plus AVG 7.5 AS as active programs, and have a-squared free as an on-demand application.

Jerry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.