Keyboard delay with SpySweeper 5

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by cmwilson, Jul 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cmwilson

cmwilson Registered Member

Since I installed the latest version of SpySweeper (yesterday), I have noticed that sometimes there will be a delay of up to 8 seconds before a keystroke registers. This occurs both with my word processor (MS Word) and with my web browser (Firefox). It doesn't happen often, but when it does, it will happen every few minutes for a while.
    I can't imagine why this would be happening, but I haven't made any changes to my computer other than updating SpySweeper.
    Also, this morning when I booted up for the first time after installing SpySweeper 5 I got an error message. I don't remember what it was, but SpySweeper e-mailed itself a bug report, so it must have something to do with SpySweeper.
    Is anyone else having either problem with the new version of SpySweeper?

2. Chubb

Chubb Registered Member

Try to disable the Keylogger shield and see if this alleviate the problem. If the problem go away with the Keylogger shield disabled, submit a ticket to let them know of your problems with the Keylogger shield. The keylogger shield has been unstable during the beta stage and may need further polishing.

3. cmwilson

cmwilson Registered Member

Thanks for the tip. I'll give it a try.

4. _Rupert_

_Rupert_ Registered Member

I've also got this problem with the new SpySweeper 5.

Didn't have this before I installed the app, everything on recommended settings.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.