Kernel Panic not syncing: VFS: Unable to mount root fs on unknown block 1,0 HELP!

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by mayhem617, Aug 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mayhem617

mayhem617 Registered Member

I can't believe what I've gone through. I own Acronis True image home and Server version. My Server crashed the otehr day and I have a backup called Zeus_Acronis9_8.tib. I got a new scsi drive and since I've been using the boot media it's been pure hell.

Whenever I try to run the full version of Acronis with USB drivers it hangs. Acronis support gave me another .iso to run which runs and gives me 8 selections any of the selections I try result in an error of... Kernel Panic not syncing: VFS: Unable to mount root fs on unknown block 1,0 HELP!

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      61.7 KB
      Views:
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      75.1 KB
      Views:
  2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello mayhem617,

Thank you for using Acronis Products

Please download ISO image from your account under Registered Products and create Acronis bootable disc using third-party software. ISO image is based on different loader which has more embedded drivers, it will certainly solve the issue you experience.

If the issue persists then change RAM memory modules as it can be the reason for the encountered issue.

Best regards,
    --
    Dmitry Nikolaev

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.