Kerish Doctor - extra year free!

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by Mayahana, Jan 9, 2015.

1. roger_m

roger_m Registered Member

@Adric Kerish have fixed the false positive with Lenovo Battery Manager. I received an email back from them a few hours ago.
    Now that it has been fixed, I have enabled the realtime error repair. I found the false positive a few months back but never reported it till now.

Also, the other issues you mentioned should be fixed in a few days. I just saw a previous email from them that I missed before.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2015
  2. Mayahana

Mayahana Banned

Kerish has a small team, but very very proactive, and responsive. It's one of the reasons I bought several licenses to support them. They've fixed every problem I found - usually within a few days, and they respond rather quickly to my emails.

3. Tarnak

Tarnak Registered Member

I am pleased to have purchased a license. I just tried the Internet Booster, and it made quite a lot of changes in the registry which I monitored with SSM. At conclusion, it asked if I wanted to reboot now, or later. I chose, now and it rebooted, and there was no problem. This software is a keeper.

P.S. There is one quibble, which I think is False Positive. It keeps deleting a key in my registry. This key comes back every time, I reboot. > Registry key: HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Processor

4. Tarnak

Tarnak Registered Member

This was interesting to see when I decided to install an extension in Opera 28...

ScreenShot_KerishDoctor_new web browser extension_01.gif

5. Infected

Infected Registered Member

What OS are you using? I know that TCPOpitmizer works exceptionally well for me on W7 and XP.

6. Tarnak

Tarnak Registered Member

I hadn't heard of TCPOptimizer from Speedguide.net. I am running XPO Pro, and I am happy that Kerish Doctor made the changes in the registry quite safely.

7. Mayahana

Mayahana Banned

I used TCPOptimizer for a decade or so, back when it was first written.. Good program. Now I use Kerish Doctor to handle that stuff. I have 6 licenses to it, and absolutely love it.

Also, Tweaking.com's simple system tweaker has a speed booster for internet settings as well. But I always found Kerish to do this very well.

8. Infected

But can kerish improve W8 connection? That's where TCP optimizer cant do anything, it stops at W7.

9. Rasheed187

Rasheed187 Registered Member

This indeed looks very interesting, not even HIPS have the ability to block extensions at the moment. Can you perhaps test if other browsers are also supported and if the blocking really works?

10. Gandalf_The_Grey

Gandalf_The_Grey Registered Member

Yes it can, only not on Windows 10 TP (yet?).

11. Tarnak

Tarnak Registered Member

Sorry, But I only use Opera 12.15 primarily, and I only tried Opera 28 recently. I don't concern myself with testing browsers, in any case..They work for me, or they don't.

12. Infected

Thanks, I'll give it a try.

13. Azure Phoenix

Azure Phoenix Registered Member

But does it work on Opera?

Tried on Chrome and clicked "reject" for an addon but it seems it wasn't correctly removed.
    Also the program doesn't seem to monitor extensions/addons for less popular browsers. For example Cyberfox.

14. Tarnak

Tarnak Registered Member

"But does it work on Opera?" I suggest you try it out and see for yourself. ;)

15. Behold Eck

Behold Eck Registered Member

You should as I was skeptical to say the least, before giving it a whizz.

Works really well on older machines as well.

Regards Eck:)

16. Rasheed187

Rasheed187 Registered Member

I can understand, but you might want to check if it can really block installation of extensions from Opera 28.

I've always wondered why HIPS didn't offer this feature, most of them can only block IE plugins. But surely it must be possible to also monitor Firefox, Chrome and Opera?

17. TonyW

TonyW Registered Member

Isn't this kind of software risky to use? It seems similar to iolo's System Mechanic, and I always wonder if these sort of programs do more harm than good.

18. roger_m

roger_m Registered Member

No, Kerish is safe to use. Unlike System Mechanic, it does quite a good job of fixing issues with Windows.

19. sm1

sm1 Registered Member

20. pb1

pb1 Registered Member

Hi

Downloaded and installed it but could not get it to accept the free license. Uninstalled.
    During use i noticed, as usual with programs like this that it says that things are ON that is not and that things that are OFF, well, you understand. Not reliable in other words.

21. Tony

Tony Registered Member

For anyone interested they have a special on at the moment.
    License Key for 1 now 2 years for 1-3 PCs $19.95 USD $9.95 USD
    License Key for 2 now 3 years for 1-3 PCs $29.95 USD $15.95 USD
    License Key for 3 now 4 years for 1-3 PCs $39.95 USD $19.95 USD

22. Daniel K

Daniel K Registered Member

23. Alexhousek

Alexhousek Registered Member

I use and really like this product/software. In fact, I use it on 3 different machines. And, I am very tempted to take advantage of this offer. However, I have over 200 days left on my current license. This product starts the license term when you purchase it. Historically, I don't tend to support companies whose licenses start the minute you purchase them (vs. starting when the product is installed).

24. Tarnak

Tarnak Registered Member

^ Ditto Kerish rhymes with cherish. :)

25. ifacedown

ifacedown Registered Member

Well, Kerish just gave me a license for three PCs!

I am so much blessed and happy!

Very generous for those who can't afford buying it!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.