Kerio

Discussion in 'other firewalls' started by chaos16, Mar 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chaos16

chaos16 Registered Member

any news on the new features?

its been a while already. they have had the firewal for a while now is it time for them to make a new version?

maybe a 5.0?

coz there is onl 4.****
    and a beta be released??

2. dog

dog Guest

3. chaos16

chaos16 Registered Member

yeh i know lol

thats why i mentioned

its been a while already. they have had the firewall for a while now is it time for them to make a new version?

4. pojispear

pojispear Registered Member

what do you find inadequate about the 4.2 ? it seems pretty thorough to me, finally calmed down after learning mode :D and no crashes for me

5. RAV

RAV Registered Member

I agree. It is pretty stable and has many nice features. I opted to buy it now while the price is so low. I also run the free version on a second computer and have had no problems.

6. QBgreen

QBgreen Registered Member

I have to say after running the gamut of recently released popular and not-so-popular firewalls, SB Kerio is one of the most stable and *usable* firewalls out. I've tried to beat it up, and it stayed strong! Hopefully, Sunbelt will be making the right improvements, such as tightening up its ability to pass more leakstests. It can be serious competition.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.