Kerio and networking 3 pc's

Discussion in 'other firewalls' started by FireDancer, Jul 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FireDancer

FireDancer Registered Member

Hi,

I am currently considering networking my Win98SE machine with my 2 XP Home machines. All 3 have accsess to the net as well as Kerio 2.1.5 installed. I am still in learning mode with the XP machines and Kerio as there are many more running services I am not to familiar with. Anyways I want to network them together and I am wondering if I should use the trusted IP address in Kerio to make the network more secure? I am assuming that I would have to put all 3 IP's in each Kerio set up so that they could communicate back and fourth. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Best Regards,
    FireDancer :doubt:

2. BlitzenZeus

BlitzenZeus Security Expert

While its wouldn't make your computers secure from anything malicious on the other computers, you could allow all access from other computers on the network, but you would have to figure out what you need to restrict for your own needs.

I have information covering this in the default replacement I offer for Kerio 2x.
    http://www.broadbandreports.com/forum/remark,8023708~mode=flat

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.