Kerio 4.x Registration problem?

Discussion in 'other firewalls' started by TheQuest, Jul 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheQuest

TheQuest Registered Member

Hi,

Having no luck getting any replies from Sunbelt-Software about this, just auto emials to requests, but the support never gets back tp me. [I would say C**p support but there does not seem to be any support othen then the auto replies]]

I have a paid for copy of Kerio 4.x that run over the 30 trial, [I forgot to register], now when I try to register with the Code I was sent when I purchased it I am having a problem.

On the Sunbelt-Software registration page the Code, 25 digits + 4 spacers [-] [29 in all] is too big to fit in the registration box, it will only accept 15 digits and 3 spacers [-] [18 in all]

Could any user tell how they managed registered?

Thank in advance for any help.

Take Care,
    TheQuest :cool:

2. Upasaka

Upasaka Guest

I looked at my registration codes,they are shorter than you quote.

Three groups of five separated by dashes, xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx.

I remember having a problem when I registered,I tried to copy and paste,it wouldn't fit and the same with typing manually,the cursor in the box you fill was by default several spaces to the right,correcting this allowed the entry.

As to Sunbelt support.........some have stated it is great........not my experience though,the stance appears to be ignore them and eventually they will go away.

There is a new unofficial help site under construction........http://one.xthost.info/skpf/
    to replace the SKPF forum that got trashed recently.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2006
  3. TheQuest

TheQuest Registered Member

Hi, Upasaka

Thanks you for your reply and the PM.

Managed to fix it with Kerio 4.3.268 the registration box is bigger. o_O

Take Care,
    TheQuest :cool:

4. Stevea

Stevea Registered Member

yes we have upgraded the License key to the 25 digit format. The reason you were having a problem is because you were on an older version.

As for our Support. Please if you have any problems with email or not getting replies, give us a call toll free at 877-673-1153

Thanks

5. Upasaka

Upasaka Guest

Steve thanks for the info..........but..........toll freeo_Oo_O??

The poster is in the UK............;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.