Keep Getting Error Message

Discussion in 'Trojan Defence Suite' started by downdogWoof, Sep 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. downdogWoof

downdogWoof Guest

Hi All,

I keep getting this error message, even after re-downloading/installing.

Error: #R31 Couldn't Load Radius System
    Make sure Radius.TD3 is not in use by another instance of TDS Scanner and that the Radius.TD3 file is not corrupt.

Back up system doesn't work either. Have to kill the program. What's up with this..? Cheers.

OS=Win2kPro(English version with Japanese IME2000 and Locale set to Japanese)
    CPU=Thunderbird900
    RAM=512MB

downdogWoof...

2. Gavin - DiamondCS

Gavin - DiamondCS Former DCS Moderator

Hi,

Japanese language support breaks TDS unfortunately, if you can default back to English you should find that TDS will run, perhaps only after a reboot

3. downdogWoof

downdogWoof Guest

Was rather enjoying my paranoia trip...thanx...recall this happening a long time ago and you saying that Japanese support would be added...is this on the horizon..? Cheers...

4. downdogWoof

downdogWoof Guest

Hmmmmmm, TheCleaner supports a Japanese system...would have liked this product to do the same..cheers.

downdogWoof...

5. Pilli

Pilli Registered Member

Hi downDogWoof, But "The Cleaner" is not TDS3 ;) And does not include the wealth of utilities or Trojan detection available from within TDS3

6. downdogWoof

downdogWoof Guest

That may be true, but it's no use to me if it don't support Japanese, now is it..? Cheers.

downdogWoof...

7. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

But you do rather well in English, i can understand you!
    Hope your system does as well!
    I wonder if you install all the speech parts from the msagent sites here if you can have TDS speaking japanese to you too!
    Is your windows english or a japanese version?

You could use the other trojan tool as kind of second opinion. As far as i saw nasty sources most seem to be in english to be able to work on international systems anyway, so you'll need an english based detection/protection anyway!
    I would not like to miss all those tools and other goodies from TDS and the other DCS tools a single moment on my system.

8. Gavin - DiamondCS

Gavin - DiamondCS Former DCS Moderator

If the OS is English and the default language is also English it should be ok.. the problem lies with a 3rd party library we used. This doesn't support Unicode character set that is in use on a Japanese system, and we have decided to scrap that and have built our own for TDS-4 :)

9. downdogWoof

downdogWoof Guest

Lookin' forward to 4 then...I'm not Japanese, I'm an Aussie living here in Tokyo. Need Japanese for work etc...My desktop is an English OS(win2kpro) set to Japanese as the default locale. My laptop is a Japanese OS(again, win2kpro). Cheers.

downdogWoof...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.