keen sence kills process guard

Discussion in 'ProcessGuard' started by trojan, Aug 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trojan

trojan Registered Member

http://my.netomat.net/trojan/kill/outpostkill35498.zip ziped to reduce size avi 3mb zip 2mb!!

At the begining of the clip you can see that keen sence has no termanation rights in process guard you can also see outpost has full protection in process guard
    including "secure message handling". The real time file monitor top right of my screen displays outpost running as does task manager and keen sence, In the clip i try to termante outpost 2 times with taskmanger, you can see the process guard icon in the taskbar flashing red indicating process guard has detected an event also a ballon window pops up. The screen capture is unable to capture the ballon messages for whatever reason so you will have to take my word for that. process guard detects and prevents "taskmanager" from killing outpost AS IT SHOULD DO!. Next i try with keen sence you can see that within 1-2 seconds its a completly differnt story outpost is killed its entry disapers from taskmanagr and keen sence, the real time file monitor no longer displays outpost accessing, next i use keen sence to kill all programes running on screen including process guard within 1-2 secs. At the end you can see in the system try outpost is no longer running!!! weather this test displays how week process guard is or how strong keen sence is im not sure lol but to me its a bit of a worry a programe desinged to protect us from these attacks is obviously not doing its job.! :-*

2. BlueZannetti

BlueZannetti Registered Member

trojan,

You already have a thread on this topic here. Stick with one thread on a given topic. This one is hereby closed.

Blue

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.