Kazaa!

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by Slamdunk, May 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Slamdunk

Slamdunk Guest

Kazaa installs Cydoor spyware, and if you nuke it, as I have in the past with Ad-aware, Kazaa no longer runs. If I install this, will it nuke my Kazaa? Wouldn't be worth it if it does... o_O

2. javacool

javacool BrightFort Moderator

No - SpywareBlaster will not prevent KaZaA from working. They can run on the same machine without any problems. :)

Best regards,

-Javacool

3. charmed

charmed Registered Member

I had a hard time with Kazaa-after taking out some spyware, Kazaa ran okay until I tried to uninstall. I found that I was unable to uninstall due to a missing .dll file. Eventually I had to download Kazaa again over top of the existing one to replace the file, which then allowed me to uninstall. I also had to use search>files and folders to remove all remnants of Kazaa. I now use Kazaa Lite- no spyware (or so it claims) and just as good results!

4. Amerk_5

Amerk_5 Guest

I'll never understand why people will still support a program with known spyware. By using Kazaa Lite your showing that you'll still support the makers of Kazaa & will do anything to use their software.

5. Metallica

Metallica Guest

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.