KAV vs NOD32 in a network

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by saxofun2, Feb 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. saxofun2

saxofun2 Guest

I have a network whith 7 workstations (Win200Pro) and 1 server (Win2000Server) that i want to protect.

KAV propose a more expensive solution than NOD32, but seems more professional. I am wrong?

KAV propose an additional tool for the gateway...what is the exact use of it?

KAV propose an other additional tool, called Anti-Hacker. Is it a good tool compared to other product ?

NOD32 propose an RA edition inside its enterprise edition, is it a strong one compared to KAV or is NOD32 much more for the personnal users?

I would like to know your opinion of the compared performance of NOD32 enterprise edition (with the RA) and KAV enterprise edition.

Your experience and knowledges are very appreciated
    Thanks!

2. StarFox

StarFox Registered Member

Kaspersky Anti-Hacker is a firewall.

3. Dan Perez

Dan Perez Retired Moderator

I have not tried the enterprise version of either AV but I have NOD32 and KAV Personal Pro and both are very good. NOD lighter on resources, and possibly better using heuristics (yet with few, if any, false positives) and KAV better on trojans (though NOD is becoming better in this respect).

KAH is a decent, easy to use firewall but there are many I would consider better.

I'm sure others will have more pertinent info for you soon :)

4. mrtwolman

mrtwolman Eset Staff Account

What do you want exactly know about NOD32?

5. illukka

illukka Spyware Fighter

also consider f-secure here..
    https://europe.f-secure.com/estore/multiuser.shtml

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.