kaspersky lite and trojon and wormz

Discussion in 'other anti-trojan software' started by solarpowered candle, Dec 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi, I have a kaspersky lite and I am content for now with this as i do not seem to get hit with virus or trojon , however this may be due to good luck so far on my journeys, the virus base appears to scan for a very large amount of trojons and wormz , my query , if any one may be able to help here , being , does the lite scan for the same amount of virus and trojon and wormz as the more complete and expensive versions , as they seem from comments here , to be good as an anti trojon scanner as well . I know that it is good to have a separate trojon scanner if one can , however any knowing on this would be most appreciated ,
    kind regards , robert

2. wizard

wizard Registered Member

KAV Lite detects the same amount of malware than the personal or the pro version. An additional anti trojan program is not necessary as KAV has a real good trojan detection but an additional AT would not hurt at all. ;)

wizard

3. Cool. thanks Wizard, Its nice to see you , I havent seen you around since that amazing post in the firewall section , I thought it was a good un , lol , kind regards to you , Robert

ps The lite is not a bad deal then for $20 when its all said an done

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.