Kaspersky Forever

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by truoc, Sep 3, 2015.

1. entropism

entropism Registered Member

Or, you know, you can get everything using their free AV. If you want a password manager you can use Lastpass or Enpass. Everything else is pretty much useless fluff.

2. ProTruckDriver

ProTruckDriver Registered Member

I'll also pass on this since I have more years behind me then I have ahead of me. The way things are going in this world, will anyone be here in 30 years! :eek: I'll stick with the yearly plans on security software. ;)

3. Amanda

Amanda Registered Member

I ask myself: Will KASPERSKY by around in 30 years? ;)

My neither. I was gifted a Malwarebytes lifetime license, but it's one of those old licenses that existed prior to MBAM 2.0.
    That is probably the only life-time license I have. Oh, and a Windows 7 Home Basic license too, but I'm not sure we can activate Windows after 30 years :)

4. Justin Lindsey

Justin Lindsey Registered Member

I'm not saying I use it, or any Panda product, for that matter, but I was simply saying with their subscription, you are not locked in, should you change our mind at any point within 30 years.

5. The Seeker

The Seeker Registered Member

Pre-2.0 lifetime licenses of MBAM will work just fine in the latest version(s).

6. Amanda

Amanda Registered Member

Yes. That's why I still have it written on a piece of paper :) But I don't use it anymore because I don't use Windows anymore.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.