Kaspersky AV 2009 and Gmail Scanning

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by peter7769, Aug 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. peter7769

peter7769 Registered Member

o_O i am stuck and was wondering if anyone can help, i am using kaspersky av 2009 version 8.0.0.454 with Windows xp sp2 and thunderbird email client.

i have set kaspersky to scan all incoming and outgoing e-mails from gmail and Ive set it to log all events, but when i look at the logs i only see the incoming mail being scanned not the outgoing??

The only thing i can see regarding outgoing e-mail in the report is under files and memory and it reads as follows...

14/08/2008 19:58:10 C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\PETER\Application Data\Thunderbird\Profiles\pfqmw7pp.default\Mail\pop.gmail.com\Sent Mozilla Thunderbird Not processed By type

its the part that says "Not processed" that worries me as that is under the heading "Result" in the Report.

Please can anyone help or tell me another way that i can see if the outgoing mail is being scanned??

Pete

P.s i know its scanning incoming and outgoing pop mail/smtp mail as these show fine in the report logs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.