Kaspersky Anti Virus Problem

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by DragonFan20, Mar 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DragonFan20

DragonFan20 Registered Member

i am experiencing a odd error in my anti-virus and i have no idea what this is related to.also how do i kill this off it's been showing up on my main C Drive and i am wondering how can i kill this off.also another problem that is really bugging me is that when i update it daily it doesn't show the regular size of it and it shows 50MB in the file size for updates and the normal for it is 2 or 3MB

11:41:55.046, 0x00000c00, ERROR, VxSipManager::DropExpiredIncomingSubscriptions am_insubscription_notify(sip:x-R5fLYRBTRSfyJnSQt8-Kg==@bhr.vivox.com) failed with error -1.
    11:54:37.046, 0x00000c00, ERROR, VxSipManager::DropExpiredIncomingSubscriptions am_insubscription_notify(sip:x2zTebV67Qx-0qm6BznkENg==@bhr.vivox.com) failed with error -1.

2. vijayind

vijayind Registered Member

3. DragonFan20

DragonFan20 Registered Member

i'll be honest but i posted it on their forum about a week or 2 ago and i did not get any response from them.

4. vijayind

vijayind Registered Member

Thats too bad, I always found Kaspersky Forum to be the best place to get your answers.

Their support service is really poor. Most of their customer service reprentatives are not native English speakers. Hence it took me nearly a week to make them understand, my problem and crash.

Since you are seeing problems with updating, the only advice I can think of is:
    * Scan with other Anti-Malware software to see if some rogue is blocking kaspersky update.
    * Try killing/disabling background processes and services one by one, to see if Kaspersky now works.
    * Uninstal and re-install, if all fails.

Also you can try to get help via PM from Baz_kasp. He is a volunteer mod at Kaspersky Forum.

5. jfoster1977

jfoster1977 Registered Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.