Kaspersky 7 on 6/20?

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by Crappopotamus, Jun 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JerryM

JerryM Registered Member

Hi trjam,
    Did you convert the Systweak key to a Kaspersky activation key? Mine converted OK, but I have not tried it yet.
    Maybe it is a French thing?:D :D In this case I hope so. Just another lesson in the "School of hard knocks."

Best,
    Jerry

2. SpookyET

SpookyET Guest

I was only able to download 18MiB. It seems that the FTP is down. It was probably overwhelmed. At least it shows that people want Kaspersky.

3. JerryM

JerryM Registered Member

I had to try probably half-dozen times. It would get to a certain point from 20 - 50% and fail. Finally I downloaded it.
    I think the servers were/are overwhelmed.

Regards,
    Jerry

4. SpookyET

SpookyET Guest

The latest version KIS 7.0.0.125. It does not accept beta keys. It says release in the registry. I guess they'll release it soon. Whether you download that version or wait until it's on the official page makes no difference.

5. SpookyET

SpookyET Guest

I don't know if it's the Proactive Defence, it probably is, but it ungodly slowed down my system.

6. Don Pelotas

Don Pelotas Registered Member

It already is released, but marketingwise there will be several dates around the world for pushing it out, but anyone can download and use it with their 6.0 key. :)

7. SpookyET

SpookyET Guest

I know. It's been out of beta since 7.0.0.119.

8. trjam

trjam Registered Member

Err, no, not just anyone. Tweak, Tweak, Systweak.:mad:

9. EliteKiller

EliteKiller Registered Member

Of course it does, especially since you and a handful of others keep talking about it on a weekly basis. :p

10. Don Pelotas

Don Pelotas Registered Member

I was talking about those who have bought a 6.0 key via the eStore and also specificly to SpookyET who asked a question about using beta keys with KIS 7.0.0.125............which you can't...........

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.