Just wanted to say "Thanks"

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Scott S, Feb 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scott S

Scott S Registered Member

Hi. Just wanted to post a "thank you" to the developers of this product. I just copied my entire HD to a new one that's much quieter, including the system files and 2 partitions, and everything works perfectly. I was nervous about having two partitions...I didn't know if I would have to do everything manually like prepping the partitions first, but it was all automatic and True Image created the partitions for me. It was so easy and it only took an hour or so of reading and doing it (left it running overnight while asleep, then rebooted the next morning). I've used other products like copy commander and there is no comparison to Acronis. This is one of the first times a product worked like it's advertised and I don't have to spend the entire weekend fixing things that went wrong. And a much quieter hard drive is so nice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.