Just wanted to say THANKS to all at Wilders

Discussion in 'Forum Related Discussions' started by thankful1, Jun 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thankful1

thankful1 Guest

I'm just posting this to give a BIG HUGH THANKS!!! to all at Wilders for your very gracious help. Thanks so much to the Mods, and other posters who always seem very kind and helpful, not to just myself, but to everyone who posts here. :)

I noticed at some other malware help sites some of the members often will make fun of other posters simply because they may have slightly bad spelling, grammar or other foolish reasons, but not here, not at Wilders.

I'm not sure if you all realize how much of a truly unique place Wilders is, at least in my experience on the web. Wilders truly is a special place. Even compared to some other malware help sites, not to mention the rest of the sometimes nasty web.

So again 1000+++++ THANKS to Paul Wilders [who makes it all possible] and all Mods, Members & Guests here who have been so helpful [sometimes downright brilliant ;) ] and still always remain so cordial and courteous to all who come here seeking assistance whether they be members or guests. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.