just want to be protected

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by larryb52, Apr 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. larryb52

larryb52 Registered Member

I am a long follower of ESET, yes I have purchased other AV-suites but I had always considered ESET to be a good product. I am not here to discuss detection or compare these in that context. IMO they all do a fine job but it is my opinion that in trying to incorporate so much into one product not everything is pulled off correctly. I will not get into ESET's problems I think their forum compaints says it all. I am running my new favorite program Kaspersky Suite & I hope to grow into it. I have never used it full time but my hope is it will meet my long time hopes. Thanks for listening as I'm just woreout with the ESET problems & hope for more peace rather than problems, thanks again...

2. larryb52

larryb52 Registered Member

nope Kaspersky seems good BUT was surfing & than BSOD & crash goes the browser, I don't know if I'll keep this on or not. I'm thinking just an av & firewall keep it simple, this has gotten too complicated...

3. lodore

lodore Registered Member

did you make sure there wasnt any traces of a previous antivirus product?

4. Football

Football Registered Member

If your problem continues, I suggest you creating a post in Kaspersky forum (http://forum.kaspersky.com/). They are very helpful and you will receive an answer soon.

5. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.