Just one note ...

Discussion in 'Trojan Defence Suite' started by DrSeltsam, Oct 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DrSeltsam

DrSeltsam Guest

>Right, so now you're threatening? It was only a few months back, you may
    >recall, when you emailed me saying that you were going to write a worm to
    >specifically attack TDS3 (I can forward you the emails if you dont have them
    >anymore) - was that not an attack on TDSo_O

Just read the mails again. I said i think it is possible to code a worm in SS3 and i asked if its ok if i try to code one ... :eek:).

And now you can close this thread too, Wayne.

2. Mr.Blaze

Mr.Blaze The Newbie Welcome Wagon

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh damage control ok first of i love both of you i love my tds-3

i love andreas free software

my words wernt meant to be vichiouse or use in a fashion to be little andreas i was trying to nudge him and hint at finishing his trojan av cause we all want it lol.

as for tds haveing vunrablitys so what lol everything has vunrablitys nothing is 100% perfect but still over all tds is the very best leaveing all in the dust

also i know how addicting wilders can be i spent lots of time here i didnt take what andeas was asking as threating.

seem to me he wanted to have intelectual conversation about avs and there weakness.

i been to german sites and its quite common to get in to security debates on programs to better fix them

and point out vunriablitys kinda like a frindly way od sparing.

us people and many who speak enghlish or have a great understanding of the language seem to take such comments as threats.

jenny from china tells me lots of my comments dont translate good into chinsee and translated the way i say things would make me look like a very volger forghiener lol

so what im saying is dont take things the wrong way if they come out wrong or sound something else then what there intended to be.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.