Just on a positive note!

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by rjbsec, May 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rjbsec

rjbsec Registered Member

I've been using Acronis TI for a couple of years following an inability to fathom "Ghost". Although I've been regularly doing backup imaging I've never actually put it to the test .... until today.

My laptop drive started playing up and I needed to replace it, so with much trepidation I replaced the drive, loaded the Acronis Boot Rescue CD and fired up the laptop .... I reminded myself that I had promised the wife I wouldn't go back to biting my nails!

Acronis happily found the image of the old C Drive on my external USB Drive, loaded it and here I am carrying on with my new Drive as though nothing had happened - who said life was full of disasters? :D

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello rjbsec,

Thank you for using Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Our teams work hard to create good and reliable software that works fine on many computers in the world. We are always at your service should you have any further questions.

Thank you.
    --
    Irina Shirokova

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.