Just Noticed No Firefox Detection On Windows 7

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by troothteller, Oct 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. troothteller

troothteller Registered Member

Having gone through my periodic update, I just noticed that my Spyware Blaster does not detect Firefox although the latest information says it is designed to protect Firefox as well. My system is Windows 7 64-Bit; but I also have a Windows XP on this same wireless network. Both systems have SeaMonkey, which makes me suspect a slight conflict. I have not checked out my XP for Firefox detection under Spyware Blaster. On the Windows 7, IE11 is the default browser. My Spyware Blaster is v.5.2 while my Firefox is v.41.0.2. On this computer, this is the first moment I noticed having this problem. Also, after exploring the site, I have neither registry.dat nor profiles.ini files. I had already selected the View Hidden Files option.

2. javacool

javacool BrightFort Moderator

Could you please send an e-mail to:
    bugreports AT brightfort DOT com

In your e-mail, please include a link to this thread and your username on these forums.

We're working to track down the cause, and we'd like to be able to reach out for more debugging / help testing possible beta builds. Thanks!

3. troothteller

troothteller Registered Member

Thank you for answering this thread. Since posting I noticed that this problem does not exist on my Windows XP.

4. javacool

javacool BrightFort Moderator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.