Just Bought NOD32 last night!

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by 2AD, Feb 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2AD

2AD Registered Member

and boy am I enjoying it! I used to use NAV 2005 with Norton firewall but heard so many great things about NOD32 that I had to try it.

I used Blackspears settings (Dont know much about em, but they work!) I feel I am just secure if not more than Norton and my browsing speeds have shot through the roof since.

The only issue i've had so far is following Blackspears settings a bit too much. I put a check next to use Proxy and then I couldn't get updates. Unchecked the box and voila! Back up and running. Also would like to say thanks to Eset for making a great alternative to the so called big boy software companies.

Is it true Microsoft use Eset NOD32?

Wow, need to stop drinking the coffee. Thanks again, and Hello to all!

2. Firecat

Firecat Registered Member

Glad to see you like NOD32! Welcome to the club. For a tour of the club, please contact Happy Bytes or Blackspear! :D:p

By the way, Microsoft does use NOD32, but MS also uses other Anti-Virus products.

3. Happy Bytes

Happy Bytes Guest

Blackspear please, i'm busy o_O

4. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

ROFLMAO, what are there helicopter races in the office at the moment, or are we interrupting your elbow bending of the amber fluid ;) :D

:D :D :D

5. honeybunny

honeybunny Suspended Member

@blackspear

Do not disturb HB, he is working hard, because of getting a second NOD License soon for his wife :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.