Just A Quick Hello To All

Discussion in 'ten-forward' started by The Snowman, Feb 24, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Snowman

The Snowman Guest

Greetings to All

Hope this finds everyone doing well and feeling great....have missed one and all.
    I've been snowbound back in the mountains for a while...finally decided to walk out.....to much snow on the ground to drive......then hitched-hiked the 80 miles back home in near zero temp......wasn't so bad......actually enjoyed myself. Got a nasty head-cold now.
    well, I"ll be off and on my way now..until next time.....very best to all.

snowy the snowman

2. FanJ

FanJ Guest

Hey Snowman,

Good to hear from you :)
    Get well soon from your cold !

Best wishes, Jan.

3. Tinribs

Tinribs Registered Member

Nice to see you again Snowman, pop back soon :)

4. Detox

Detox Retired Moderator

snowman, cold? hmm

anyway seriously stop getting sick damn it! I demand it!

Hehe just be careful we don't want you feeling bad again!

I do imagine it was one beautiful view though. And happy to see ya kicking my good man.

5. spy1

spy1 Registered Member

Hey, SnowMan! Glad you made it out! (Of course, it never crossed my mind that you wouldn't!).

Good luck with your cold (and thanks for your post in my other thread). Pete

6. The Snowman

The Snowman Guest

Pete

LoL......was quite a walk Pete...my cabin is way back in the wilderness...ten miles from the nearest road.....had to make snowshoes as best I could.....otherwise just sank in the powered snow.......cabin was nearly covered with snow......windows under several feet of snow....had lots of food/water......have a windmill electric generator....charges large batteries.........was fairly safe.....but it was stay until april when the snow melts..or walk out......I walked!
    Those mountain folks are a quiet bunch but there when you need them.....got my first ride from a snowplow driver...he used his cb to arrange my second ride....it went that way all the way home....BROUGHT ME TO MY FRONT DOOR!!! Now thats "good folks"......

DETOX....hey buddy....hows school?? yupper, my health isn't so good these days.....just can't seem to get it together.......which is why I stay away for times.......but trying to get well......very tired of feeling so poorly.....take care my friend.

To Whom Ever Is Interested

Our good friend Spy 1 is one of those very rare persons who has the courage to speak truthfully.......and the intelligence and experience to see whats been taking place.
    Personally Spy 1 is one person I fully trust.....an there are not many people that I do. My home is forever open to this man and his family......because he has earned my respect and trust as few others ever have in my lifetime.
    I can not more strongly suggest to everyone how important his message is......its a listen or lose situation when people like Spy 1..Love2B...Checkout..Mickeythe Man...TonyK...Mike Healan...begin to speak......you may already know this...for those who don't...you would do well to do so now. These are men among men....a special breed that wont lay down and give up......

So much is at stake.......think about it..

7. Pieter_Arntz

Pieter_Arntz Spyware Veteran

Hi snowy,

Glad to see you making noise again. ;)
    Missed your write-ups and just made it through rehab.
    Don´t make me go cold turkey again, ok?

Kind regards,

Pieter

8. *Ari*

*Ari* Registered Member

Hey Snowy the Snowman :) !

Good to hear from your, so all is fine I presume ! Name list aye ? I would add there many more names like Pieter....LowWaterMark......Root.....but dang my memory breakes at this point and can´t remember all of them ...except Snowy is a good hearted man....I wish all good to your future.

^Ari^

9. Checkout

Checkout Security Rhinoceros

You're a wise man, Snowman - best place for it!

10. The Snowman

The Snowman Guest

Krusty.........hey Ari....great hearing from you...have you got that new website up and running yet ?? An yes, there are many more names that could be added to that list...yourself included.......an I can say truthfully that I admire and respect each person for theit amasing efforts.

Pieter

an how are you my friend.....keeping these guy's computers up ......take care of them.........I know I have certainly learned from you.
    unfortunately.....I wasn't going to mention this.....but my tummy is in very bad condition....may need surgery very soon......if so, well, I wont be posting again for a very long time.......

Checky

my forever humorus friend.....you have given me many a light-hearted smiles......thanks Checky.....you guys make one super great team.....lets hope others join in the quest for privacy

11. Detox

Detox Retired Moderator

Schools good Snowy; just got 9 hours this semester to finish up my bachelors so I'm getting a bit lazy but it's a nice change! Then back to hard work on that masters :-/

12. Mr.Blaze

Mr.Blaze The Newbie Welcome Wagon

:D get him ill hold him dowen why you guys tie him to chair will put keybord on his lap and permently stick him to wilders forum :D mawhaaaaaaaa once your in lol your in for life

13. Tinribs

Tinribs Registered Member

I sincerely hope you'll be back Snowman, I understand why you may not return for a while though and I wish you the very best of health in the coming months, take great care of yourself friend.
    :)

Kev

14. Paul Wilders

Paul Wilders Administrator

snowman,

All the best with your health - and a pleasure seeing you here again!

regards.

paul

15. luv2bsecure

luv2bsecure Infrequent Poster

The one and only ORIGINAL Snowman!

Glad to hear from you. I have been very busy and haven't had a chance to be here as much as I would like.

Your trek sounds like quite a trip. I would need a survivalists guide to make that!

In all seriousness, you take good care of yourself and I wish you nothing but the best when it comes to your health. I wish you WERE a snowman and we could just grab a little snow, get rid of the old snow, and pack the good stuff in the right places and Snowman would be good as new! Alas, we can't do that. But we can be with you in spirit!

Take good care my friend,
    John
    Luv2BSecure

16. The Snowman

The Snowman Guest

First: May I extend my heart-felt appreciation for everyone's best wishes...........for taking the time to care and share.

It took several hours for me to decide to make this post. Please bear with me as I do so.
    Tests results returned today shows that there are toxins in my system causing damage to the liver..kidney...and tummy lining. This was known previously but was underestimated in extent.
    While the doctors Suggest surgery....they can't offer surgery as being an absolute answer/cure. The toxins must be flushed from my system and the damage already done be given time to heal. Medications have failed!
    So my good friends......it seems like its going to be up to me.
    This past year there were times when the tummy pain was un-bearable......my reason for departing the forum so abruptly.......I have refused to take pain medication..instead turning to deep meditation.....which took me to this point in time. My entire life has been ruled by the pain an this is something I will not tolarated.. So, in the coming weeks with a new diet..rigorous exercise.....lifestyle changes and isolation....I will put forth an effort to begin a recovery..
    There were times when my attitude was not at its best due to pain......if ever there was a time I offended anyone I offer an apology now.
    Its going to be a long bumpy road I will be traveling the coming weeks....the first three days will be on only lemon juice and herbs.....so obviously my mood would reflect that an its best for me to not post again for a while.
    Definitely I am not about ready to give up the ghost just yet. Life is good..even when its bad......an I intend being around a long time..
    Again thank you one and all for your understanding...caring......an for just being the decent people that you are.

The Snowman

PETE

old friend thank you.......I'll beat this illnes of that you can be certain.......its weakened me tremendously.....now I am spitting mad at what this illness has done......its my time to kick its sorry @ss! Will keep in touch by mail if need be.
    Take care.......an make a differance.....you and the guys can.

17. LowWaterMark

LowWaterMark Administrator

Snowman,

I wish you all the best!! :)

I'm sure you can do anything you set your mind to. God Bless!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.