Jondo Live-CD 0.9.28.1

Discussion in 'privacy technology' started by ComputerSaysNo, Oct 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jondo Live-CD 0.9.28.1 on softpedia. Anyone use it? I'm hesitant to install it because of their past.

2. Snoop3

Snoop3 Registered Member

what's their past?

i've been using TAILS because there's no charge and the prices for data on JonDo seemed pretty high per GB fwiw. If they were more reasonable i would maybe try it or if i could use my own VPN maybe, idk.

3. Working with LE

4. mirimir

mirimir Registered Member

I've avoided them, because of such rumors. But maybe they're just rumors.

What happened (with URLs)?

5. LockBox

LockBox Registered Member

Which I thought you were all for! You are the most anti-privacy poster I've ever encountered in these privacy forums. You ask for privacy advice but when someone wants the same kind of advice, you are always there with ridiculous accusations. Probably time to switch VPN's and try yet another username.

6. Let's get this straight buddy. I don't seek advice, I call it as I see it. But I do think people need all the facts, not just paranoid rumbling from posters.

7. mirimir

@ComputerSaysNo

What "past" are you referring to? Please share :)

8. They got served with a court order by the Federalies.

9. LockBox

LockBox Registered Member

You know what you did with the guy asking for TrueCrypt help just the other day. That's hardly "paranoid rumbling from posters." Was that, "just the facts?"

No, you seek advice via PM so it can look like all you do on the forum is offer advise from your perch.

You obviously don't know squat about the JAP story or you'd know they gave us a reason to trust them with that debacle.

Why would you come back here, yet again, - buddy - under a different username just to stir up trouble? Your home is Usenet anyway - and Mommy is calling.

10. .Sure I like to have a bit of fun with you guys but your so easy to stir up... Only have 1 username sorry buddy, and rumours are hard to shake once they are started.

Do you know the guys from JAP personally? Do you have inside information?

& Please Remember Internet Serious Business!!!!

11. mirimir

Well, I certainly don't know much about the JAP story. If you can say more about the reason that they gave, please do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.