Jimbob1989

Discussion in 'ten-forward' started by Jimbob1989, Oct 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jimbob1989

Jimbob1989 Registered Member

This is kind of a hello world message. I go by the allias of Jimbob1989. I have just been banned from www.futuremark.com and fancied something new.

oh and I'm not a NEWBIE.

Jimbob

2. slammer_JvA

slammer_JvA Registered Member

Below sea-level. Safe and sound behind our dikes:
    Well, there has been 28 views so far and no one took the courtesy, so let me be the first then:

:) Welcome to Wilders, Jimbob1989 :)

Dunno why you got banned - and frankly I don't care-
    I admire your honesty; there's always a place for a second chance in life.

Hope you enjoy your visits, and though you're not a newbie, you might even learn in the process.
    There's a special section for introduction: You might wanna post overhere as well?
    See you around.

Regards,
    slammer

3. Jimbob1989

Here's my problem. I sometimes dont get on with moderator's. I just dont like it when moderator's think too highly of themselves and I occassionaly get banned for questioning why this is. And if I try to become a moderator myself, then I dont get given the chance.

Jimbob

4. Cochise

Cochise A missed friend

Oh deary deary me......with all due respect may I suggest you start your own Forum......problem solved......... :D

Cochise, :cool:

5. slammer_JvA

slammer_JvA Registered Member

Below sea-level. Safe and sound behind our dikes:

:D
    Oh dear,
    Let me clarify before any misunderstanding or havoc starts right away ;) ......Cochise is a very respected -yet ,like you, not always understood - member of this forum.
    Though it not always might look like it at first sight, he honestly is a very nice lad and means well! :D :D :D

cheers cochise :p

;)
    rgds,
    slam

6. Jimbob1989

Hey all,

I'll tell you my story. I have programmed in Visual Basic 6 for the last few years and I had a play with C++, anyway I kind of lost the disk for Visual Basic 6 and so I got Visual Basic 2005 Bete Version for free. Also I have done a bit of web design, html and macromedia flash.

I have knowledge in internet security and other security issues such as adware and spyware. I have used multiple operating systems; Windows, DOS, Linux and unix.

I have been kicked out of the last 3 forums I have registered in because I have an illness which has been stressing me out recently and I have not been able to put up with moderator's who think too highly of themselves, however reasonable moderator's I am too keen to associate and work with.

I Fancy becoming a moderator myself sometime but its a little hard with my reputation. No one will give an ill boy a second chance.

Jimbob

7. Cochise

Cochise A missed friend

Your right there Slammer my friend.....I always mean well.....but I quite often mean what I say at times also.... :D :D

Cochise, :cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.