iTunes install Problem

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by Lewiss, Aug 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lewiss

Lewiss Registered Member

I just bought my second iPod and I am trying to update iTunes and I get the same message over and over. I have followed everything to resolve problem and have no luck. The file it says I have is not on the computer anywhere. I run Windows XP Pro\Service Pack 3 on a HP. I have done everything un-install old version of iTunes, even went as far as going through the reg. to look for certain file. 300.00 for new ipod and it's as worthless as a rock at this point...Please help..I am ready to set my system back to factory pre-set. Here is the warning I get before it stops the down load. It was also doing it for quick time. I am using IE7 Version 7.0.5730.11.....

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Setting\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\537JYUR0\iTunesSetup[1].exe is not a valid Win32 application.

Any help would be great...Lewis

2. GlobalForce

GlobalForce Regular Poster

3. Lewiss

Lewiss Registered Member

Correct. At this point I am trying to save the file instead of running it. Still no luck. It gets stuck about half way through the DL. o_O

4. GlobalForce

GlobalForce Regular Poster

Last edited: Aug 24, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.