it's 5th november

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by proactivelover, Nov 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steel

Steel Registered Member

Great, whereupon then all so for a long time waited.

2. SteveBlanchard

SteveBlanchard Registered Member

Well downloading the trial now, lets see how I get on with it. Obviously I'll disconnect my PC-cillian 07 from doing its job, or should I remove it, remembering the activation code?

3. webyourbusiness

webyourbusiness Registered Member

business edition is not launching until later - and I understand there is an authentication issue for downloads which is currently being worked upon - patience (once more)...

4. NOD32 user

NOD32 user Registered Member

Yes, updates are working... Figured that meant it was resolved but downloading is obviously a different issue.

It's no trouble for me to wait when I know that is all that's required... :)

Cheers :)

5. webyourbusiness

webyourbusiness Registered Member

http://www.nod32usa.com is no more - we now operate from a different website!

our new site - http://www.betterantivirus.com - has had the HOME EDITIONS added to the download page - more languages (French and Spanish) will be added when other staff members get round to adding them - being launch day, and having a many pre-orders, we have a busy day ahead of us!

All pre-orders will be processed today, and all of those customers should expect emails with their license details and a link to the download page.

http://www.betterantivirus.com/download/

(apologies that it's a bit of a kludge - the download page that is - I am NOT normally the one who updates this section of the website!)

ps - those of you awaiting the business editions - please be a little more patient - the release schedule for Business Editions is still a couple of weeks out...

6. Edwin024

Edwin024 Registered Member

Why still the 551 version? The Czech site already has a 555 version...

7. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

8. NOD32 user

NOD32 user Registered Member

We'll have plenty of fun playing with the new ERAS and ERAC beta versions till then :D
    http://www.eset.sk/download/beta_verzia
    Screenshot - 6_11_2007 , 2_25_40 AM.jpg

Cheers :)

9. Edwin024

That's nice...but I have downloaded the English version of 551 also from that Czech site a few days ago. And now they are on 555, so maybe a bit of a difference to this posting and the other one? 551 still has a few bugs, like especially that picture thing on websites. So 555 may be the update for such a problem.

10. Steel

Steel Registered Member

Where is the Link to this Build 555 english Version ? Are you sure, that it was an english Version Build 555 ?

11. Big Apple

Big Apple Frequent Poster

Always remove PC-Cillin or whatever other AV program before installing Nod32.

12. Edwin024

As I wrote to yo before: Eset has closed the FTP server quite well after all the downloads of 551... Fact is that there was an English and French version for sure of 551, so who knows there may be a 555 too..

13. dazulrich

dazulrich Registered Member

yes the englisch trial version on the czech site now shows .555 - the full version is 551. Other sites say the english trial is 551 - but point to the same file on the eset download server.

edit: just doublechecked... actually its Nod that has v .555 there is no ESS trail version on the czech site at the moment... sorry for confusion

14. Edwin024

ok, thanks for clearing this up

15. Edwin024

I'm downloading the ESS version right now...confusing.

16. MasterTB

MasterTB Registered Member

Well to add to the suspense, the Argentina Support team just sent me an email to say that:
    "Lamento informarles que el lanzamiento todavia no ha llegado a la Argentina, ya que la versión en español todavia no se encuentra en el mercado. Esta estimado que la vamos a tener aproximadamente para Fin de Año"

"I'm sory to inform you that the launch has not arrived yet to Argentina and that the Spañish version is not on the market ((so they can`t sell it)). They estimate they will have it for End of the Year."

THAT REALLY SUCKS but what the hell ... I still have the English version... I`ll just have to trial it till december....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.