Items listed under scheduled tasks!

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Tipton, Nov 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tipton

Tipton Registered Member

Using TI 8 build 774. Everything is working great, but I did notice something the other day. Looking at my screenshot, where did the circled items come from? I don't even use the scheduled tasks in True Image. The description to the left when I highlite them, is describing an image creation from my C drive, to my external G drive. If I right click them, the only options I have are start now, or delete. The other options are greyed out.

Any ideas??

Thanks

Tipton

Attached Files:

2. howie123

howie123 Registered Member

I get those extra "Current Operation" icons as well on occasion and I just delete them before starting an imaging session. I think it's a quirk in TI and I've never experienced an issue by deleting them. They are not Scheduled Tasks, btw...

3. Tipton

Tipton Registered Member

Thanks for the responce Howie. I have been using TI for awhile now, and had never noticed those items. Its funny how they are only for my external drive, and nothing was listed for my internal drive that I also back up to. Is this maybe exclusive to external USB drives only?

Tipton

4. Menorcaman

Menorcaman Retired Moderator

Hi Tipton

It's not exclusive to external USB drives as I've also experienced the same on a few occassions. I'm not sure yet but I've a sneaking suspicion it's tied to the build 774 non critical "Schedule2 termination of C++ runtime" bug.

As Howie123 says, just delete them for now and let's hope it disappears, along with the C++ runtime error, in the next build.

Regards

Last edited: Dec 1, 2004
  5. Tipton

Tipton Registered Member

Thanks for the responce. TI 8 build 774 has worked perfectly for me, and the way I use it for backing up. It has been the first TI 8 build that I have had flawless results with. I will be a bit reluctant to upgrade to a new build when it comes out!

Tipton

6. Menorcaman

Menorcaman Retired Moderator

My sentiments also. I've already suggested to Andrew (Acronis Support) that he stands over the Development Team with a big stick to ensure the next build doesn't break what's already working!!

Regards

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.