Itching a 'Just one more Security App' Itch

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by Huwge, Feb 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Huwge

Huwge Registered Member

Running SafeXP, NOD, Kerio FW Online Armor and MSAS. I have a hankering for one more realtime app'. Thinking something along the lines of anti keylogger / script/ trojan. Maybe SnoopFree or some other app. I have considered Ewidio but dont want any more apps that will take up lot of process power.

Any suggestions of any apps that will play nicely with what I have running now :D

2. metallicakid15

metallicakid15 Registered Member

boclean for antitrojan but if your willing to spend a good amount of $$$ get ewido full or trojanhunter

3. Mrkvonic

Mrkvonic Linux Systems Expert

Hi,
    Go with SnoopFree then. It's nice and light.
    Mrk

4. EASTER.2010

EASTER.2010 Guest

I would suggest System Safety Monitor but it may make issues for you with recent versions of Kerio, at least with 4.22/4/21 it did for me.

Here's another lite one. FileChangeAlarm

5. se7engreen

se7engreen Registered Member

You have a good AV (NOD32), a good FW (Kerio), proactive protection (Online Armor), and Antispyware with limited registry protection (MSAS). It looks to me like you have most of the bases covered. If I were to recommend anything to add, it would be a very light on resources AntiTrojan (BoClean) or stronger registry protection (again something light) like RegDefend, or check this thread for more info on registry monitors. On the other hand, I think I remember reading that Online Armor is developing registry protection so maybe you could wait for that instead of buying more reg protection.
    Good luck whatever you do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.