Issues with Internet Connection

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus/Smart Security Beta' started by Ranger808, Jul 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ranger808

Ranger808 Registered Member

I've been having problems with my internet connection. Every few minutes or so, it disconnects for some odd reason.

I've had the cable checked, changed modems and still the problem exists. The only solution I've found so far is to disable ESET Network and then everything works ok, but then I'm defeating the whole purpose.

Anyone else having these issues?

Or any ideas/recommendations to correct this? It's very frustration constantly being disconnected, especially when in the middle of an online game.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2012
  2. bilzebub

bilzebub Registered Member

I get this intermittently -- every few days -- actually went to get a new Cat 5e cable but let's see if it's ESET beta (never had it with previous versions).

3. HenryF75

HenryF75 Registered Member

I had this experience yesterday when the internet connection was disconnected three times. Then I had a notification that ESET modules had been upgraded. Since then no problems.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.