Issue with Comodo CIS 4.0 theme

Discussion in 'other firewalls' started by NetUser, Apr 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NetUser

NetUser Registered Member

I've recently installed Comodo Internet Security 4.0 on a computer that previously had the Comodo Internet Security 3.14 installed. The earlier version did not have this issue.

This computer has the Windows Vista operating sytem with 3 user accounts on it.

The install completed successfully without any errors. The new CIS user interface with the new red theme displays properly in 2 of the user accounts. However it displays the old theme in 1 of the user accounts!

On entering this user account (with the theme issue) it displays the new icons and layout with the older color scheme. It doesn't display the new logo either. There's only 1 option 'Comodo Style Defualt Normal' in the 'More > Settings > Themes' tab. It doesn't display the new red theme in the drop-down list!

I've tried uninstalling and re-installing the application--but it doesn't help.

How can this theme issue be fixed?

2. Watasha

Watasha Registered Member

Is everything else working fine, just the color/logo? I wish mine would get this bug, I hate the red theme.:D

Seriously though, have you posted this on the Comodo forum? I'd like to know if they've heard about this one yet, I sure haven't.

3. The Source

The Source Registered Member

Thats right! Comodo FanBoy send um over to forums.comodo.com.

T,S.

4. NetUser

NetUser Registered Member

There might be other things that aren't working. However this was the only issue that was noticed as yet.

This will be posted on that Forum as well.

I'm unable to access the 'forums.comodo.com' site--the site doesn't load. This occurs with Mozilla FireFox only. Are others able to access the Forum site?

5. Carver

Carver Registered Member

Yes I got the website right away, loaded right away I was using Firefox too. It maybe your ISP is congested.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.