Is There Anyone in Tech Support?

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by FredE, Mar 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FredE

FredE Registered Member

I have sent an email to tech support and have a ticket number....209889...which I emailed 03/09/05. I have yet to get any response back. The email contained the requested report file, system config file etc.

Am I doing anything wrong? Patience is running very thin.

Thanks
    Fred
    :mad:

2. FredE

FredE Registered Member

This is Fred again......I just now noticed that there is a newer build (941) for Corporate Workstation than I had installed previously (937).

So installed the newest build and I get the same result. When I try to "Create an Image" and get to the "Image Archive Creation" window, as soon as I try to do anything like type in a file name the application just hangs and I have to end the process with Task Manager. Right now the software is worthless because I cannot not even get to the point of trying to create an image.

Fred :mad:

3. Rik Bean

Rik Bean Registered Member

Hi Fred

I don't suppose this helps you directly, but I have had prompt, full and helpful responses to all my emails, so the system does basically work. Could it be that your ISP is blocking the response?

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Fred,

Thank you for choosing Acronis True Image Corporate Workstation (http://www.acronis.com/enterprise/products/ATICW/).

Please accept our apologies for the delay with the response.

You letter is received Michael has already answered you. If you didn't get his reply please contact your e-mail provider for possible reason.

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

5. williams

williams Guest

FredE, the entire Acronis support staff is working around the clock in an attempt to make Privacy Expert Suite 8.0 compatible with Windows XP.

6. FredE

FredE Registered Member

NO Email YET....

If Michael has already replied, I somehow did not get the email. It doesn't make sense that my ISP is blocking the email because I have already received 2 automated messages from support@acronis.com and one email from the forum registration process from webmaster@wilderssecurity.com.

My ISP is MSN and I have never not received an email that I know of. Questionable mail is sent to the Junk folder which I have also checked.

So what do I do now?

7. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Re: NO Email YET....

Hello Fred,

I will tell Michael to send his reply to you once again. Hope this time it will be delivered. If not please let me know and we will investigate the problem with e-mail delivery.

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

8. FredE

FredE Registered Member

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2005
  9. VPTECH

VPTECH Registered Member

If you are using Exchange server or your email provider is.. Exchange reads it as bulk mail or spam and will put into a different folder.

Also if you are using verizon, they are very bad about not receiving email. I have many websites that I cannot receive email from at verizon email accounts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.