is the Beta version 30 day trial only?

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 v3 Beta Forum' started by divedog, Aug 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. divedog

divedog Registered Member

I uninstalled a paid version of 2.0 to try out the new beta. When I installed the beta version it never asked me for a username or password. I really like the new version and was wondering is there a link I can download it from where I can use my password and have it for more than 30 days? The HTTP scanner rocks.

divedog

2. flyrfan111

flyrfan111 Registered Member

Yes as long as you have a valid UN&PW the beta will work as long as they are vaild. Just enter them in the update setup as you did with the release version.

3. divedog

Thanx for the fast reply. I entered my un/pw in the update setup section but under the info tab it still says 30 day trial. My un/pw is less than a month old. I am sure they were entered rite because I copy and pasted them from the orginal e-mail from ESET. Any other ideas?

Divedog

4. divedog

Thanx for the help I figured out I had downloaded the trial version. I found the paid version on there web site. If when you try to download the program it doesn’t ask for you’re UN/PW then you didn’t get the paid version.

Divedog

5. Slovak

Slovak Registered Member

Beta is a 30 day trial.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.