Is Prevx 3.0 real time protection compatible with Panda Internet Security 2010?

Discussion in 'Prevx Releases' started by myoshi, Apr 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. myoshi

myoshi Registered Member

They both use cloud computing technology, although PIS 2010 relies also on traditional signatures and heuristics.I've read about different implementation of cloud computing technology in PIS 2010 comparing to Panda Cloud AV, but it is still unclear to me whether these two products can work alongside without conflicts.To extend this thread a bit, can two cloud computing or cloud based applications work properly with real time protection enabled?

2. PC__Gamer

PC__Gamer Registered Member

yes, im sure they can work fine.

ive tried Prevx with Panda Cloud in the past without any hiccups.

3. Mango555

Mango555 Registered Member

Trying to understand how any 2 AV applications can coexist. I see how it would be simple if one detects an infection that the second one misses. But what if both detect the malware at the same time? Is it a matter of which one is "quicker at the draw"? Will the 2 fight it out to determine who handles it? Will the PC crash while this is going on?

4. NBP Pipsquack Bird

NBP Pipsquack Bird Registered Member

I just posted a thread with the same question. Glad to know Im not the only one with this concern.

BTW, I really like Prevx and don't have a negative thing to say about the product, company, or staff. Great folks.

I just wonder when people say two apps play nice together - sure when theres no malware they can sit happily on a PC together day after day, reboot, etc. But what about when malware does show up?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.