Is my computer infected?

Discussion in 'malware problems & news' started by Peter4667, Sep 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Peter4667

Peter4667 Registered Member

Today i decide to use mirc and for my surprise i was banned automatically of accessing some channels because my IP was blacklisted at cbl.abuseat.org. I decide to check my IP address in this site and why it is blacklisted and this is what i get as a report:

http://pastebin.com/KYrRCJEp

I scanned my PC with few standalone scanners but they didn't report anything suspicious. Can someone tell me is there a reason to wary? From what i saw in the report this type of treats can not be detected by antivirus programs. Probably i should reinstall my Windows to be safe.

I will appreciate any advice.

2. Wroll

Wroll Registered Member

The dynamic IP might be the problem.

3. TairikuOkami

TairikuOkami Registered Member

They mention, that you can remove it with Norton Power Eraser. If you had a different IP on 2014-08-28 at 17:11:00 or your PC was not running, no need to worry.

4. JRViejo

JRViejo Super Moderator

As TairikuOkami detailed, should Norton Power Eraser not work, perhaps a review of If You Are Currently Infected, and seeking dedicated help in any of the sites listed, is your best bet. As per Policy, Wilders stopped malware cleaning services a long time ago. Best of luck!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.