Is CryptoSuite Vista Compatible- 32 bit?

Discussion in 'Other Ghost Security Software' started by siliconman01, May 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. siliconman01

siliconman01 Registered Member

Is CryptoSuite V1.1 Vista compatible?

2. Genady Prishnikov

Genady Prishnikov Registered Member

"Official Ghost Security Forum"

The question above was asked on May 5th. Today is May 17th.
    So much for pre-sales support at the "Official Ghost Security Forum!"

Seeing this is all I needed to know.

3. Genady Prishnikov

Another four days have gone by with the original posters question still unanswered. (Sixteen days total.) Wilders should consider kicking Ghost Security off the board for continued blatant disregard for customer service and support. Wilders should be hosting reputable companies. This one-man garage outfit doesn't measure up. It's obviously not for being overwhelmed on the "Official" support forum, the owners last post was February 20th! Five total threads for the entire year 2007 does not equal being too swamped to answer a question. Horrible.

4. Genady Prishnikov

Today is May 28th, 2007. One week since the last post - still no reply. 3 weeks and 3 days since the OP's question.

5. lordpake

lordpake Registered Member

I am sure the administration of this site is more than capable of making decisions on their own in these matters :) What ever those decisions may be.

Since this seems to be a pressing matter to you, have you tried contacting Ghost Security through the contact form in their website?

http://www.ghostsecurity.com/contact/

6. Genady Prishnikov

And I think Wilders administration is perfectly capable of accepting feedback and suggestions. :)

Your comment about it being a "pressing matter," seems to downplay an "official" forum not responding to basic questions for a month! It doesn't have to be "pressing" to expect an answer in a reasonable time.

As for trying through their website, do you really think I wouldn't have tried to contact this outfit through their website? Really? Of course I did. They have two forms of contact: A web form (no response) and this forum. I have tried to contact Ghost every way possible. I have no intention of trusting their product, but the complete and total lack of customer support is prompting me to seek a refund.

So, what's YOUR interest in this thread, LORDpake?

Oh, by the way, it's been one month since the original poster asked a very basic question here on the, "Official Ghost Security Forum." (What a joke.) I am guessing they have blown it all off as they must be doing a huge business with only 5 questions asked on this forum during this entire year of 2007. And yes, you are right about Wilders being able to make these decisions. I have a feeling they'll probably be making one real soon. This is a great site and it's a shame to have it sullied by vendors who (obviously) care little for their customers.

7. lordpake

lordpake Registered Member

I do believe my interests are my own concern :) By the way, any special reason to emphasize part of my forum nickname?

8. Genady Prishnikov

It has now been over one month since the original poster asked a basic question in the "Official Ghost Security Forum" ---- with no response. This is horrible customer service. Wilders hosts these "official" forums for a purpose: so they be used by the companies they have contracted with. Ghost Security's seeming abandonment of this forum is inexcusable. At this point, to come and respond over a month later would be laughable. It's time for Ghost to go.

9. Jason_R0

Jason_R0 Developer

I think the only thing which won't work correctly would be the shell interaction on Vista, as the rest of CryptoSuite has no real platform dependent code. I've yet to install Vista for any real testing yet so I can't tell you for sure though what will and won't work. There is no official support for Vista from Ghost Security yet however.

10. Genady Prishnikov

Jason,

I am appalled. I can't help but think most everyone else who might visit this forum probably is as well. You come around (to your "official forum") and answer the question regarding Vista compatibility as if it were asked a few hours ago. No recognition it took you one month to answer that question. No apology to that poster who waited over a month for an answer. No acknowledgment of my posts. Nothing. You have much to learn, young man. Much to learn.

Genady

11. Jason_R0

Jason_R0 Developer

Well I haven't installed Vista yet Genady, so I thought I would see if anyone else who has would comment on this. Questions about supported compatibility are already answered on the website, so I try and not waste my time on redundant questions. If it isn't listed as supported it's better to just try your luck on the new OS than wait for me to personally answer it, as can be evidenced here.

I think more people would be appalled if I spent more time on such things than getting a new version of GSS out, but to each their own. :)

12. Eldar

Eldar Registered Member

Yes, it's compatible. :)
    Running just fine here, although I haven't tried all options.
    Encrypting worked, Checksum too.
    Just try it out. ;)

13. luxman226

luxman226 Registered Member

I just registered yesterday to mainly solve some the practical problems im facing with Cryptosuite, im happy that you said it can be compatiable, because four of my pc has Windows vista installed. Let me do that and come back to you...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.