Is AntiVir/PE developing a new updater

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by wildman, Jan 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bellgamin

bellgamin Registered Member

Actually, Wild Thang, I took a Lexus for a test drive once. Great interior, but it seemed a bit under-powered.

Maybe you meant Linux? :cool:

Latest prediction- AVPE's great new updater will be available before year-end.:eek:

2. dan_maran

dan_maran Registered Member

You had better consult the Mabic Eight Ball before making comments like that Bellgamin. :)

3. wildman

wildman Registered Member

Yup you're correct, it's Linux, but seeing as how that one is not much in the forefront I forgot what it was called. O.k., before the year is out? The Wildman will be brining this one back again I think, an I some how think once again I will be saying "I told you so".

Thanks
    Wildman
    o_O :blink:

4. wildman

wildman Registered Member

[​IMG] Well after years of lambasting H+BEDV on their lack of a decent updater an the ability to update an maintain AntiVir/classic, they have started the BETA testing.

I sincerely hope that all works well an I Congratulate them for at long last getting to this point.

Congratulations!

Thanks
    Wildman

5. Reposed

Reposed Guest

The right-click option "Scan with Antivir" is present with all my folders except for those I've made available offline? Any reason for this?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.