IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by mikedavisonrio, Nov 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SystemJunkie

SystemJunkie Resident Conspiracy Theorist

Ouch! That is a real unreal exception!:p

2. zfactor

zfactor Registered Member

okay have to chime in here.. i had a serious problem with ess and thus the reason i am not using it right now. i have a toshiba laptop and saw the exact same message you are seeing on it over and over again. i tried everything i could think of.. did a FRESH INSTALL with a full FORMAT many times.. installing ess immediatly after installing vista and the laptops driver disk, there was nothing else on the system at all and remember it had a fresh format and vista install. nothing fixed it even uninstalling ess then trying avira and others i still saw it. i then once again formatted the drive this time NEVER installing ess. same procedure as before. fresh vista then drivers. this time i went straight to avira suite and i have never seen this message again.. i know for a fact it was caused by something to do with ess. whether it was simply a conflict caused with the system by ess or visa versa there was nothing i could do to fix it. have not installed ess since and never saw the message again since then. i HIGHLY doubt it is your ram.

i am not trying to knock ess but i can say ive had my share of issues with it. i am trying kaspersky even right now and i am still cringing thinking about the chkdsk issues, but it runs fine and i have had no conflicts yet.. my fav still is avira but they want a fortune for it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.