IP Verification not always being verified

Discussion in 'Prevx Releases' started by sturgess, Aug 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sturgess

sturgess Registered Member

Hi, finding that my bank and sites such as the BBC are being shown as "IP not verified" when I click on the Prevx Icon. Should I be concerned ? I have been using Prevx for years, but only today have I needed to use the SOL feature. Had been using Rapport but problems with their latest update forced me to jump ship, any help appreciated. Just as a matter of interest I see this site appears to be IP not verified. Puzzling ?

2. AnonRogue

AnonRogue Registered Member

If i am correct, the "IP not verified" will change within a few minutes as prevx is gathering data about the website. I do want to confirm that i also get this issue.

Note: Make sure you are at the official website and not a spoofed one.

Cheers ~

3. PrevxHelp

PrevxHelp Former Prevx Moderator

IP not verified isn't a problem - if the IP address ends up being found to be malicious, the website will be blocked immediately. All websites start as not verified and we add them to the verified list over time but you'll be safe as-is :)

4. sturgess

sturgess Registered Member

Good to find at least one other was also a little puzzled, and good to find someone who knows how things work. Help was much appreciated, many thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.