IP Verification doesn't work

Discussion in 'Prevx Releases' started by gmed, Jan 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gmed

gmed Registered Member

gmail-safeonline.jpg

safeonline here always show that the "IP will be verified shortly" for all sites.
    Is it because i'm behind a squid proxy?

safeonline 3.0.5.50 tested in firefox 3.6 and opera 10.5.
    using with MSE and Online Armor. Win7 32.

why we don't have safeonline betas like the prevx edgebeta?

2. PrevxHelp

PrevxHelp Former Prevx Moderator

Yes, being behind a proxy will be altering where your IP is coming from and will therefore result in us not being able to resolve it and ensure that it is the correct mapping. I do think that we could improve the wording of this, however, but I'll have to see what we can do to identify proxies by themselves.

We do, but we just haven't advertised the URL :) You can download the SafeOnline beta from: http://info.prevx.com/download.asp?grab=prevxsafeonlinebeta

3. gmed

gmed Registered Member

thanks for the download link.

i'm already using the safeonline beta but i'm still having problem with accents when safeonline is on :(

it will be corrected in the next builds?

4. PrevxHelp

PrevxHelp Former Prevx Moderator

We are still investigating how to correct this issue but we should hopefully have it corrected in one of the next versions. In the meantime, if you do continue to have problems with the newest test versions, please try disabling Prevx SafeOnline by clicking Configure next to SafeOnline Browser Security on the front screen of Prevx and then pressing the "On/Off" button to toggle it from On to off.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.