IObit Security 360 1.50.10

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by AvinashR, Aug 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AvinashR

AvinashR Registered Member

Iobit can and Remove the Deepest Malware that Your Antivirus Missed!

IObit Security 360 is an advanced malware & spyware removal utility that detects, removes the deepest infections, and protects your PC from various of potential spyware, adware, trojans, keyloggers, bots, worms, and hijackers. With the unique "Dual-Core" engine and the heuristic malware detection, IObit Security 360 detects the most complex and deepest spyware and malware in a very fast and efficient way.

IObit Security 360 has a real-time malware protection and frequent automatic updating for prevention of zero-day security threats. IObit Security 360 can work with your Antivirus for a superior PC security. Designed for Windows® 7, Vista™, XP and 2000 (32bit and 64bit), IObit Security 360 can work with your Antivirus for a superior PC security.

Updated Version:-

Download:- --http://download.iobit.com/is360setup.exe--

PS:- I am just updating for those who using this software.. So kindly do not bash.

2. jmonge

jmonge Registered Member

Dual engine?what?

3. eugene91

eugene91 Registered Member

mmm give a try maybe? :p

4. jmonge

jmonge Registered Member

i did before when it was a champ:D

5. eugene91

eugene91 Registered Member

I did too.. now im not too sure.. :p

But honestly speaking it was nice..

6. Dr who

Dr who Registered Member

Was that when they used a dual database ;)

AvinashR you say no bashing but why post about software distributed by thieves,do you believe that is fitting for a *Security Forum* ?

7. AvinashR

I guess its OK to post IObit information here... They are no more "Thieves".

So it would be great if we do not discuss about this matter again, in order to keep the thread clean and green

8. Dr who

Dr who Registered Member

Your right they might be reformed "thieves" but the word "Security forums" and "Thieves" seem to be at the oposite end of the spectrum.

Maybe you are comfortable promoting possibly reformed *thieves* software then that is your choice.

You let Wilders readers know about their updates and someone will always pop up to inform the new readers about their very colourful and damn right unethical past:thumbd:

Last i checked this is a security forum right ?

9. AvinashR

If you are not sure then it would be really great if you re-read the faqs and other information about this forum... So that you won't ask this kind of question to anybody else .. :p:D

10. Baserk

Baserk Registered Member

With all due respect, bringing up this company again is bound to trigger certain memories within this forum.

You yourself are urging everyone not to discuss the past because as you state; They are no more "Thieves".

Is that mere assumption or actually fact-based as in, 'until now they haven't stolen again' or 'the whole stealin' dev. team has been kicked out by the then totaly unaware top-management and now a completely new and honest dev. team has been recruited'?

Also, if you are quoting a marketing statement from whatever company, it's common to actually use quotation marks as in "blablabla" to make clear it's not your opinion of the product but marketing blablabla.

11. AvinashR

LOL ... I have just posted the updated information about the software, if you feel that its not good to use this software, then DO NOT USE it !! As far as my statements are concerned, you are absolutely free to make guesses ...

12. bellgamin

bellgamin Registered Member

Hey Avinash, thanks for sticking your neck out by posting this.

IOBit's updated AV-type security app claims to have behavior blocking technology as well as sigs. It installs without reboot (so it's easy to test with such as Shadow Defender). Runs light. Updates easily. Icon looks good in the system tray. What more could anyone ask? :p
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As to IObit's checkered past - I just wonder if some of the employees of security software outfits were not formerly hackers at one time or the other? Maybe even not so "formerly" in some few cases? Euuu bloody knowz, wot?

Trite sayings 101 - - - *It takes a thief to catch a thief* (Starring Cary Grant) :ninja:

Hey, I'm just wondering. Don't shoot me for being quizzical, pliz. :argh:

13. hckyo

hckyo Registered Member

I tested it 2 day ago when they released this new build... but it still needs to improve.
    The good thing is that it remains really light on system resources :thumb:

14. jmonge

jmonge Registered Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.