IObit Advanced SystemCare 9 Pro - Giveaway

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by roger_m, Dec 13, 2015.

1. roger_m

roger_m Registered Member

Topsoftbargains.com are giving away 6 months licenses for the new Advanced SystemCare 9 Pro. The offer expires in less than 10 hours.

The changelog for v9
    I know a lot of people don't like using these tuneup programs, but for those that do, ASC is one of the best. As wll as the usual disk and registry cleaners, you would expect in such a product, it also optimizes services, and startup items, blocks malicious websites, BHOs and cookies, and more.

It definitely can improve system performance. On an old Core 2 DUO system I just did a clean install of Windows 10 on, it reduced boot time by a few seconds. After also installing and doing a defrag with Smart Defrag Pro, and updating my drivers with Driver Booster Pro, boot time from 60 seconds to 50 seconds. I do realise, that boot times are not that important unless they are exceptionally long, but it does show that IObit's products do work.

In the past the registry cleaner had issues with false positives, but after I reported the issues to IObit, they fixed them, and it seems to have no issues with false positives now.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.